Sign in to follow this  

Anyone starting UNE's online Medical Biochemistry course this month?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By prepagirl2020
      I know that schools normally want you to take labs for prereqs in person. Has anyone heard from schools about labs being online due to covid and if those can satisfy the prereq requirement for classes requiring labs? Ex would be chemistry 1 lab or microbio lab. Not sure I'll have the option to take those labs in person, so I'm trying to see if the online version from my local university will work.
    • By PAgirl199
      Hey everyone! 

I was recently accepted into a program for fall of 2020. BIOCHEM was not a prerequisite, but I have been currently retaking the class in case I had to re apply. My acceptance is conditional based on having an up to date physical and that is It (I already submitted the physical). My question is, is It worth finishing up this class strong? Or should I stop putting effort into the class and relax until my program starts? I’m not sure what to do & don’t want to waste time studying if I do not have to! Thanks !!
    • By kgsurf
      Hey all, 
      I live on the west coast, specifically California. I have been looking into Doane University or UC Berkley to take classes and retake some prerequisites. I was wondering if any one from California has taken classes or anyone else has taken these classes and applied to pa schools in CA? Were those classes accepted? 
      I have reached out to schools and they just say they accept classes from "regionally accredited schools" which I know Doane is, but is there a issue since these classes are online? 
      I know it can be best to take classes in person, however I work a full time job where I am not able to attend local community classes since they are during my work hours. 
      Any help will be appreciated! 
      Cheers! 
    • By lauren749
      Hi everyone!
      I am enrolled in the Biochem course online at Doane University starting May 25. I was wondering if those who have taken this course before recommend the digital version of the textbook or the paper version? If I buy the digital version, will it be missing certain materials I will need for the course (ie. CDs, access cards)?
      Thank you in advance!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More