Had interview at Miami Shores campus on 1/30. Was waitlisted and haven't heard back yet. Anyone else?

Had interview at Miami Shores campus on 1/30. Was waitlisted and haven't heard back yet. Anyone else?

Hey, I was waitlisted after an interview in October for St Pete. Still haven't heard anything! I would say that maybe they will start picking people off of it in may?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was interviewed and placed on the waitlist in February for St. Pete. Does anybody know about how many people are on the waitlist right now?

Hi everyone,

I recently found out that I was accepted into my #1 school of choice. Therefore, I am giving up my seat in St. Petersburg. Do not give up hope! There is at LEAST one seat open in St. Petes!

Hello I was wondering if anyone has been accepted off of the waitlist for St. Croix over the last month?

Hello I was wondering if anyone has been accepted off of the waitlist for St. Croix over the last month?

I was waitlisted after an interview in November of 2014 and was accepted in March of 2015 and will start in August. They called me first to see if I was still interested and about 10 minutes after that phone call I got the email with the acceptance letter.