Waitlist class of 2017

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I interviewed on October, 24 and was waitlisted for the Miami Shores campus on November, 11. I still havn't received notification of my current status. Any updates from anyone who was waitlisted for Miami Shores campus?

Hello! I interviewed on October 24 at Miami and was waitlisted November 11th! I havent heard any updates either. I dont think they will be updating us anytime soon though but we can still hope!

I am a current student at the St Croix campus. Many of my current classmates were wait listed, so don't give up hope! Quite a few actually interviewed at other campuses and were wait listed there, then contacted Barry and said they would like to be considered for the other campuses (ex. St. Pete wait list, would like to get on Miami and St Croix's as well). If this seems appealing to you, I would suggest contacting Barry again and telling them you'd like to be considered. The class sizes are:

Miami- 52

St. Croix- 24

St. Pete- 24

I do not know how many seats are available. It changes quite frequently, especially once interview season really picks up (January on).

Best of luck to everyone, and contact me with any questions you may have!

I have a question:

I'm still finishing up my undergrad and will be graduating next semester. However, I just completed the Fall semester and did well other than receiving a C in college physics 1.   Should I still report these grades to Barry even though I'm already on the wait list? Or should I wait until they specifically ask for them? They already have all of my prerequisite grades so I wasn't sure if submitting to them my most recent semester grades was necessary or not.

I have heard to not report bad news (such as a C grade) to the program unless asked for it.

Hopefully someone can answer this one for me.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived