2015-2016 Application Cycle

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we're all on the same boat! I'm a second time applicant also! I already submitted my CASPA application and UAB supplement (phew...) Hopefully we can keep each other spirits high while waiting for updates! 

Hey cashley! Thanks for the input. I am also out of state applicant. From your class and previous classes, do you know what the acceptance rates were for out-of-state applicants?

Yeah I saw that too, but I guess since my caspa was verified just yesterday, hopefully it just means that they havent gotten to it yet. When was your caspa verified?

They will email you when they receive all your materials. My CASPA was verified on 8/26 and I got an email from Kerry on 8/27. It said they would extend interview invitations to qualified applicants in October via email. :)

I guess we're all on the same boat! I'm a second time applicant also! I already submitted my CASPA application and UAB supplement (phew...) Hopefully we can keep each other spirits high while waiting for updates! 

Hey cashley! Thanks for the input. I am also out of state applicant. From your class and previous classes, do you know what the acceptance rates were for out-of-state applicants?

No problem! About 50% of our class is from out of state - a lot from Florida, a small handful from Georgia, and a few from out west. Most are from the Southeast though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I e-submitted to CASPA Sunday August 30 and mailed my supplemental September 3.  I guess UAB has received the supplemental because my check has been deposited. When should I expect to hear from UAB? I am assuming I haven't heard back yet because my CASPA has not been verified yet.  Is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay? I don't want to email them too soon, but at what point should I get in touch with someone? 

I e-submitted to CASPA Sunday August 30 and mailed my supplemental September 3. I guess UAB has received the supplemental because my check has been deposited. When should I expect to hear from UAB? I am assuming I haven't heard back yet because my CASPA has not been verified yet. Is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay? I don't want to email them too soon, but at what point should I get in touch with someone?

UAB sent me an email about 9 days after my CASPA was verified. Good luck:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking they're just reviewing everything. I e-submitted my CASPA on the deadline and overnighted my supp so it was there the morning of the 1st. My check wasn't deposited until the 9th and CASPA was verified on the 18th. Guess we're all playing the waiting game! This has to be the worst part, haha. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Hope I get to meet some of you :)

Archived