Q and A with current students

Thank you so much am2014 can't wait to meet you too! And I will definitely let you know if I have any other questions!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am2014 is spot on about our program being about just trying to get to know you. It definitely is a different type of interview in my opinion and way more relaxed than others. The good thing is that you also get the opportunity to talk to a few of us current students during your interview schedule and so any questions you might have just feel free to ask and we will answer them as best we can. Good luck on Dec. 3rd I am sure we shall so you then :) 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am2014 is spot on about our program being about just trying to get to know you. It definitely is a different type of interview in my opinion and way more relaxed than others. The good thing is that you also get the opportunity to talk to a few of us current students during your interview schedule and so any questions you might have just feel free to ask and we will answer them as best we can. Good luck on Dec. 3rd I am sure we shall so you then :)

You guys are so sweet! This kind of puts me at ease knowing that I'm going into such a friendly environment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For tuition, go to the ttuhsc website, school of health professions (SHP), Physician Assistant and then look for the FAQ. At the end of the FAQ is a financial aid budget that shows tuition and fees for each year. It also shows a budget for books, living expenses, etc. Total budgeted cost for Texas residents is about $110,000 for the entire program. ( considerably more for non residents.) For residents, if you aren't supporting a family, it is likely you can live much cheaper than the budget. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how manypeople are usually put on the waitlist? 

And if so, is there a good chance for people to move out of the waitlist into the acceptances in regards to this school? 

I was accepted off the waitlist on the last day and time possible. I calculated it out and I *think* I was in the 40's on the waitlist. Can't be sure, because they do not tell you, and will not tell you, but that is what I was able to calculate based on how many offers they extended and the accepted numbers. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I know interviews are in full swing once again! Best of luck to everyone, and to those who get accepted, WELCOME TO THE TEXAS TECH PA FAMILY! I am currently in my clinical rotations (starting internal medicine in January) and am more than happy to answer any questions concerning rotations! Merry Christmas Y'all!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived