2014-2015 cycle

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@2016PA Maybe this is a dumb question, but did Sharon mention if all accepted students included the January interviewees as well, or just the November ones? I interviewed in January and it feels like yesterday so if decisions for us are arriving next week, thats much sooner than I anticipated! :) haha Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone,

I have an interview on Feb 27th. Good to know there are group interviews. Could anyone tell me if there are any other testing activities, such as an Essay or interview scenarios/questionnaires?

Thanks in advance.

I'm interviewing that day too. I heard there's an essay

Hi everyone! So i spoke with Sharon today and the applicants who interviewed in January still have some waiting to do, they're still working on decisions! I guess the packages being sent out are just for the first interview session. At least now I know not to freak out if I dont get anything in the mail next week! :) Us January folks will just have to wait it out a little longer!

Archived