2014-2015 cycle

Syoung0121, yea their website is very vague. I had to keep calling them for every detail. I wouldn't worry about late interview call. All the Nov applicants were only notified this week or will receive their acceptance letters this week. Jan Interview ppl willmoat likely have to wait until Feb interview are done to hear back. Most of the students have already made deposits to other schools since rest of the schools have already replied back by now. Honestly, just sit back patiently and pray. I can't wait to hear back as well but got no choice but wait optimistically! Good luck ! ????

Aney D.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syoung0121, they don't really ask anything based on your application but mostly want to read your personality traits in person. I'm taking biochemistry class now, after the interview. I was told that if accepted, it needs to be completed before start of class and thus, completion date in May was fine.

However, I would suggest you to complete your hours and application as soon as possible so there are no excuse! Good luck !

Aney D.

Archived