Sign in to follow this  
Guest rodenbar

Class of 2017

Guest rodenbar

Has anyone gotten an interview yet? Best of luck to everyone!

Guest rodenbar

Congrats idc1971, I was beginning to wonder if anyone was going to use this thread: exciting times! Good luck and best wishes on your upcoming interview from Wisconsin/Iowa.

Anthony

Not sure if anyone has received any letter yet. I have not received either rejection or acceptance letter yet !!!!

Thanks - I am wondering why I have not received any thing yet, at least rejection letter. May I ask which state are you in.

I got my acceptance letter on December 23rd via certified mail!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! Let's make a FACEBOOK page to get to know each other!!!   I'd love to start meeting people! Search for UND PA Class of 2017

I also received my acceptance letter Dec 23 via certified mail! I'm also very excited I got in. Someone should definitely start a Facebook page for class of 2017!

Please look up the facebook page!!! I started it the other day!! Excited to meet you! I'm from Kansas!

I could not at first either trav814020. When you search for the page you have to change it to groups not people that you are searching for. I did the same thing and finally figured it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try and go from the web not using the Facebook app of you phone.

Anyone else hear back from UND! If so there is a Facebook page you can joint UND CLASS of 2017! Excited to meet everyone in May!