Jump to content

Changing your name on licenses, etc after marriage

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,


I recently got married and I am starting the process of changing my name professionally. I really don't know where to start and haven't found many resources online or at my workplace.  Does anyone know what steps you have to do first (Mass state license, Controlled Sub registration, DEA)? I just don't want to be caught in the middle and unable to practice for some reason.


I'm also considering just using my maiden name at work, but I've already changed my name with Social Security so i'm not sure that's even possible.


Thanks for any advice.


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More