Acceptance call for ALL interview dates ONLY: 2014-2015 Admissions Cycle

Good morning to all!

Here is the info to send our transcripts.

Issue to: Audra Perrino

Address:

HSC, SHTM Level 2, Room 428

Stony Brook University

Stony Brook, NY 11794-8202

** Official transcripts sent to Audra must be mailed by the registrar office from all academic institution attended.

Hope everyone have a Happy New Year!

When I had received the official acceptance letter and confirmed my seat in the program via SOLAR, I had a lot of similar questions regarding when to send in official transcripts, BLS, health forms, and criminal background check (CBC) info.

I sent an email to Audra to get further clarification and she replied back with "the health form, BLS and CBC all need to be done two months prior, I will send information (CBC) to you when the time comes".

As far as the official transcripts, I assume it can be sent anytime from now till prior to the program start date. I went ahead and initiated the transcript request through the registrar office of all the colleges I attended to get this part done and out of the way as it usually takes 7 to 10 business days for all of the colleges to process and send it in the mail.

Hope this helps!

Archived