Guest louisweil

Guest louisweil

This forum is outstandingly helpful in many ways; so many involved health discussions, contact with experienced providers, and the abundant pre-pa resources make it invaluable. The shadowing of PAs is one of the most essential steps leading a person such as myself to PA. However, for those of us trying to get first-hand experience, this particular thread is akin to the craigslist "looking for" section. People will rarely if ever answer that there is a shadowing opportunity they know of in a hospital or other setting, and it is certainly difficult to find one in a specific location. I propose that we make this thread a real resource rather than a free-for-all of "please help me find an opportunity" posts that go unanswered. 
I am in Philadelphia, PA working as an EMT-B and taking a pre-health Post-Bacc. I have a volunteer position pending at Albert Einstein Medical Center in North Philly and have a lead on PA shadowing in the ER there. Anyone interested should contact Ellen Goldberg at Einstein Volunteer Services: http://www.einstein.edu/volunteer/how-to-apply/

Feel free to leave feedback, ask questions, make this thread what it has the potential to be.

Archived