2014-2015 Application Cycle

Thanks t_pac. Another question: just caspa needed for those whom applied w/o BA/BS degree?

You're welcome! If you are applying without a BS/BA I don't think CASPA is required. You would have to apply as an undergraduate. Here is the application website for more information: http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/college-pharmacy-and-health-sciences/programs-and-majors/physician-assistant-bachelor-science

If I were you, I'd call the program to find out if you have to submit a "Freshman" application or apply as a "Transfer."

To everyone that has applied, I am just wondering what the major differences are between a certificate and masters program. Further, I'm wondering about the pros/cons of attending a certificate program rather than a masters program. 

I plan on applying next cycle, so if anyone has any insight or advice it would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By kdonlon12
      Hi - I am a new graduate who passed the PANCE June 5th. I am looking for jobs in the NY/NJ area and spend each day looking at the job boards. Are there any other suggestions for where to search out jobs? I am interested in many fields- excluding surgery. I just want to be able to get a job and get some experience so I can become more competitive. With COVID19 hitting this area so hard, I know why it is difficult at this time but would like any advice I can get (as well as any possible leads!).
      Thank you for your time.
    • By MLSMichele
      Hi my name is Michele,  I live in Staten Island NY. I am a current senior in clincals for medical laboratory science. I also graduated a medical assistant program recently. I have previous experience in NICU and maternity. I need shadowing hours for both the school but also to insure I'm making the right decision. I drive so most comfortable areas for me is here on the island or NJ. Thank you for considering me and all you do .
      Miss Michele 
    • By ltarke
      Please see attached PDF.  We are a new program in NJ.  We received a $5M gift from an alum and we now have state of the art facilities, over 70 clinical partnerships, and we are accepting 50 students in our first class.  Attend virtually to find out why the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown NJ is the right choice for you!  
      CSE PA Virtual OH postcard, 1-24-19.pdf
    • By katelynspad
      Hello! I need some help looking for a preceptor in the Long Island, NY area.  Any field works!
      If anyone has any tips on how to find a possible preceptor, that would be great too!

Thank you in advance!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More