2014-2015 Application Cycle

Thanks t_pac. Another question: just caspa needed for those whom applied w/o BA/BS degree?

You're welcome! If you are applying without a BS/BA I don't think CASPA is required. You would have to apply as an undergraduate. Here is the application website for more information: http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/college-pharmacy-and-health-sciences/programs-and-majors/physician-assistant-bachelor-science

If I were you, I'd call the program to find out if you have to submit a "Freshman" application or apply as a "Transfer."

To everyone that has applied, I am just wondering what the major differences are between a certificate and masters program. Further, I'm wondering about the pros/cons of attending a certificate program rather than a masters program. 

I plan on applying next cycle, so if anyone has any insight or advice it would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived