Howard University 2015 Applicants!!!!!!

I posted on an old thread so I decided to start a new thread

Howard has updated its website. They are off probation and they are now a masters degree program. Yay Howard!! With all that said the minimum GPA requirement has gone from a 2.8 to a 3.0. Applications will be available November 1st. No bachelors degree is required for this PA application season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my interview invite a few weeks back. I'm very excited, starting to get that nervous energy, but not nervous. I think it has to do with not knowing exactly what to expect. I know there's an essay portion first thing in the morning, but after that I'm not sure what to expect. They gavent said whether it's an all day affair, or whether we'll be out by 1ish... I'm planning for a very eventful, but fun day!!

So I just got off the phone with Ms. Beamon and she said she has sent me 3 emails with no responds. She said the interview process is almost done. So I'm assumjng I didn't get in. Did your notice of interview come through email or regular mail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived