WISCONSIN: Concordia University 2014-2015 cycle

I haven't heard either way.  It sure would be nice if they would send a letter either way, instead of letting us all assume.  Is there a wait list and a rejection list?  Or is every one just on a wait list?   Not too impressed by the university at this point.

• Upvote 1

I haven't heard either way.  It sure would be nice if they would send a letter either way, instead of letting us all assume.  Is there a wait list and a rejection list?  Or is every one just on a wait list?   Not too impressed by the university at this point.

saWil, all those who were accepted were phoned by Dr. Heinan by the end of November. Those who were rejected were also notified. All others who were not contacted are on the wait list until May 22, the first day of class. Stay optimistic if you're on the wait list :) I know one person who was called by a PA school offering a seat within days of class starting. It doesn't seem too likely, but it does happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all! I looking forward to meeting everyone. I was on the 11/1 morning interview session. I was wondering when the facebook page would get assembled cause I am actually searching for potential roommates. I was impressed with Concordia's staff and all the other applicants, everyone seemed genuine. 

• 9 months later...

Hi all,

I doubt this thread is live anymore, but if anyone happens to see this, I'm hoping you can provide me with some insight. I'll be interviewing with Concordia soon, and there's not much info on exactly what to expect. They gave a general agenda, but I'd like to know a little bit more about what the actual interview. Read from a past thread that it isn't a group interview. How many people were you interviewed by? 

I'm so nervous but remaining optimistic!

Hi all,

I doubt this thread is live anymore, but if anyone happens to see this, I'm hoping you can provide me with some insight. I'll be interviewing with Concordia soon, and there's not much info on exactly what to expect. They gave a general agenda, but I'd like to know a little bit more about the actual interview. Read from a past thread that it isn't a group interview. How many people were you interviewed by? 

I'm so nervous but remaining optimistic!

I interviewed last session. If you'd like you can email me at lenascheck@yahoo.com with specific questions!