WISCONSIN: Concordia University 2014-2015 cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mmjpa
      I am looking for online or in person (not hopeful for this at the moment) shadowing opportunities in the La Crosse area. Anywhere in Wisconsin would be amazing as well. 
    • By JackB
      Hello, 
      I am going to be a senior neurobiology student at UW Madison next semester and have recently discovered the Physicians Assistant profession. I understand that the current pandemic will heavily reduce the likelihood of shadowing opportunities, but nonetheless I am asking if there are any professionals who would be willing to take on a shadow. If the current climate is too hectic for this, I would be ecstatic to have a dialogue about potential opportunities in the future. If you have any questions for me at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
      Thank you for your time, 
      Jack
    • By NewGrad6766
      Hi all, how long does it take to get a Wisconsin PA license after getting your boards scores back? Weeks? Months? I'm taking my boards in mid-August and want to give potential employers a guage of when I will able to start practicing.
    • By sophia.hope
      Hello All,

I was accepted to Marquette's Program late October and I have not heard much else from them since then.  I was wondering if anyone else has gotten registration information yet?

Also I will be looking for a roommate as I will be moving to Milwaukee from Madison, WI in August! Anyone else looking?

• By wmitchell2288
      How does one add a newer school to the sub forums?

I just got accepted to the program at Concordia and was hoping to get their name out there a bit.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More