Class of 2017 Housing

Hey everyone!! Congrats to those of you who are getting accepted! I am a USF PA alumni in Albuquerque, and wanted to give you all first-dibs on a housing opportunity we have. 

My husband and I are looking to rent our house out to incoming students for 15 months (Jan 2015-Apr 2016).

We have a 4 BR house in the NE heights, 2100sf. Basically 15 or less minute drive to anything (the school is right at that 15 minute mark depending on traffic). We have it listed for sale now, but some circumstances have changed and we are looking to keep it and rent it instead. The house would be CHOICE for 3 students (4th BR is quite small, but doable if you wanted to split the cost a 4th way). There are 3 (yes, THREE) living areas including a huge sunroom. A good size backyard. Good area with quiet and protective neighbors (not nosey!).

Rent is $1500/month including water, sewer, trash. Can also include some furniture and a huge TV we don't really want to move. You pay other utilities separately, or for $1800/month we will include the big TV, water, sewer, trash, gas, electric, basic dish, and wireless internet. Dogs negotiable (no cats please). No smoking inside.

Here's the link to some photos: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11913-Leah-Ct-NE-Albuquerque-NM-87112/6799136_zpid/?gclid=CjwKEAjw-8ihBRD2t9qT3NaW7igSJAD3_sNVtw4AfPRsr7jDvplFosyNeI6iBUjWPCoKGTUJSYOeXRoC99_w_wcB

Please contact me if you're interested!

alishagarcia525@gmail.com

Archived