Chelsey Weaver

University of the Cumberlands

I also accepted! Have you heard from Mr. Manning about apartments and such? I was told I would receive a packet of info after I accepted but I haven't received anything as of yet and I want to start making plans for January.

Omg me too! I've emailed Mr Manning again but waiting for a reply. I'm kinda anxious abt it! I'm moving all the way from Vegas so I have to started preparing a lot! Have u started the background check process? I'm kinda confused abt it :/

I called the school today to try and reach Mr. Manning but I got no answer and had to leave a message. I am also moving from out of state, so I am super anxious too! I have not started the background check process yet. Is it time consuming?

I also accepted! Have you heard from Mr. Manning about apartments and such? I was told I would receive a packet of info after I accepted but I haven't received anything as of yet and I want to start making plans for January.

I interviewed with you and accepted as well! I got the housing info and am in middle of updating my vaccinations but haven't heard much otherwise! 

Is there a list of vaccinations we need? Or are they all covered in your physical? I didn't see anything in any of the e-mails I received, just that we need to get a physical, background check and drug test.