2014-2015 cycle

Hey everyone, I just received a call from OKC and I am interviewing on January 7.  They are conducting interviews the 5-9 and have Monday and Tuesdya filled already.  I had the option of doing a morning session or an afternoon.  The morning session starts at 0745 and after getting some basic information they have interviews at 0900, 1000 or 1100 I believe and I was able to pick which time slot I preferred.  Whenever you are not having your individual interview you will be with students from the program (I'm unsure what all this aspect entails but that's what she said to me on the phone.)  Good luck to everyone who has not heard anything back yet!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, I just received a call from OKC and I am interviewing on January 7.  They are conducting interviews the 5-9 and have Monday and Tuesdya filled already.  I had the option of doing a morning session or an afternoon.  The morning session starts at 0745 and after getting some basic information they have interviews at 0900, 1000 or 1100 I believe and I was able to pick which time slot I preferred.  Whenever you are not having your individual interview you will be with students from the program (I'm unsure what all this aspect entails but that's what she said to me on the phone.)  Good luck to everyone who has not heard anything back yet!

What letter does your last name start with?  They do the alphabetical order right?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing they are very early in the process. I have not seen any other posts about receiving calls so you are still in the hunt. Hopefully they will let everyone know before the weekend. I don't know if each group will call those who they choose or if they will just send letters like they said they would. Hopefully they will call.

Archived