September 20th 2014 Interviewers!!!

To lessen all of the anxiety I wanted to let you know that I was out sick last week, and therefore, decisions are delayed until this week.  So you will fall into one of three status:

Phone call Wed/thur offering you a seat

Email in about a week with a declination

No correspondence means you are being held for consideration until after the November 7th interview date for a final decision.

Please try to be patient, and resist the urge to contact us for updates.  Thank you!

-Email from Audra

Yeah my heart broke when I was told I was waitlisted since I hadn't gotten a yes or no.. Now after seeing that someone was told decisions weren't even made yet I don't know what to think. I didn't get the name of who I spoke to but she seemed pretty confident in her reply. Anyone else call?

Congrats to everyone who was accepted! I am surprised they made calls yesterday since the email said wednesday and thursday. Do you think there is still a chance they will keep making calls?

Congrats everyone!  I am also wondering the same thing... I am really hoping they have some more calls to make!

Archived