bleu

Interviews 2014-2015 cycle

They never told me my file score. Do they email it to you? Or is there somewhere to look it up? Or did you just calculate it on your own? They said they haven't finalized the interview dates yet but they will start around the second week of Nov.

My guess then is that my file score was around 4.97. Maybe they'll be sending more interview invites out on Monday cause I received mine at the very end of the day on Friday. Maybe they have more to send out still.

I sure hope so. I have a file score of 5.29 but I probably have less HCE hours. When did your application verify complete? Btw, congratulations!

Thanks sms! I actually just had my application complete Aug 29. I do have over 4500 hrs of direct patient care, but from everything I've been told, your personal statement can really be what gets you the interview. I have another interview at OHSU next week and am waitlisted for an interview in Colorado. So I'm thinking it was my personal statement more than anything!

Sms- did they give you interview dates yet? I got an invite a couple of weeks ago but they said they would contact me about the actual dates.

Darn! That's the same thing that I was told. Well, maybe we will be there the same day. Good luck to you sms!

I got an email today stating that the review process should be returning to normal pace since the accreditation review is over. Congrats to those who have interviews!

I got the email! Excited to be on the front end, hopefully that will help our chances. Does anyone know how much the seat deposit is? I heard everything from $250 to $3,000. Good luck to everyone! 

Just got my interview but will be declining. Good luck everyone! Email says the interviews will begin the second week of November

That is great news to all that have heard! I know I'm so excited that I can almost taste it. Good luck to everyone! Hopefully, we will be one of the lucky ones who is accepted right away. ;)

Recieved my interview invite today! Euphoric would be the adjective to describe my emotion. Anyone know which site they will interview at?

Hey guys! They just called me to schedule my interview! So the rest of you should be hearing soon to schedule, I'd imagine! Good luck to all! I'll be interviewing at Meridian.

• Upvote 1

I am interviewing Tuesday November 11th at 10:00 AM.  Is anyone else going this next Tuesday?  I'm flying into Boise, touring the Meridian campus Monday and interviewing in Pocatello Tuesday morning.  I'd love to meet some of you.

• Upvote 1