noireblue

Alternate List Cycle 2014/2015

Hey guys, class of 17 here. Just wanted to say keep your heads up. Many are taken off of the alternative list. Don't lose hope. Being put on a list is better than a denial. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am on the alternate list too. Do you guys know if anyone gets flat out rejected? Or is everyone put on the alternate list

Hi all.  I have been placed on the alternate list too.  Not everyone gets placed on alternate list so there is still hope for us! 

There are some people that gets rejected without being places on the alternate list

I am on the alternate list too. Do you guys know if anyone gets flat out rejected? Or is everyone put on the alternate list

• Upvote 1

My interview is scheduled for January 9th. Do you guys mind sharing any details about the interview day? Were there any odd and unexpected questions, activities, or essays?

I am also on the alternate list. Interviewed 1/9. @Karebear, I know of one person that got the call who also interviewed the same day.

Last week I was accepted off the waitlist but declined because Im three weeks into a different program