RFUMS Accepted Class of 2017

I highly recommend starting a fb group for your class! I started ours last year (I am currently the online affairs char lol), and it was a great way to get to know everyone! We set up a couple of events to meet in person, and visited navy housing together, and we also started a chat through there to figure out roommates and living situations, etc. :-)

I'm so glad Caitlin shared about navy housing! A large handful of our classmates live there. I personally live in a town home in a town called Wadsworth about 10 miles north of the school with another classmate. We actually found it on craigslist (don't tell my mom!), but it has turned out to be a great place to live. We have two classmates who did move into the student housing right before we started school (in late may). To find out more about student housing, I'd suggest contacting the student housing department:

Mary Lopez, Administrative Assistant

Jennifer D. Logan, Coordinator of Student Housing

(847) 578-8354

Student.Housing@rosalindfranklin.edu

On a separate note, Caitlin (-ceschlorff) was instrumental in getting our class all connected before starting school via this forum and a Facebook group. Hopefully there's a "Caitlin" in your class who takes the bull by the horns and sets up a Facebook group for you all! :)

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Megan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long did it take for you all to hear back after your interview? I interviewed Friday the 26th and am very eager to hear back. Congratulations everyone!

Hey! It took us three weeks and a weekend to find out. We found out on the monday after three weeks had passed

Besides submitting the deposit and the form of declaration of intent, have you guys done anything else or had any other correspondence with the school?

I emailed them about not taking a class that I had planned to take on my CASPA since it's not required or recommended for them, and they said they'd get back to me. Other than that, nothing regarding admissions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived