VIRGINIA Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (Mary Baldwin)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Guardian, how many people were at your 9/15 interview? Seems like they are holding a lot of interview sessions for such a small class size. I have one in October! Congratulations on your acceptance! Seems like they notified you of your status very quickly after the interview, which is awesome

There were 8 people at the interview. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else have an interview on January 16th? :) 

Any advice for my upcoming interview? I'm SUPER NERVOUS and do not feel prepared!! I don't know what to expect!

I know it sounds cliche but just be yourself. At my interview all of the staff were really nice and just wanted to get to know us as people. Good luck :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

trombn10, my application was received on June 19th and I received an email to interview on June 29th.

Did you received an email other than the one stating the application was verified and they were reminding about the application fee? It only said that "next your application will reviewed for completeness." I never got a confirmation that everything was complete. I'm wondering if I should email them asking if they received everything at this point. 

sk8er2004, it was very relaxed. There were only 8 of us there. There was an information session to begin and then we were split into two groups, Group A did the individual interviews first and Group B did the tour. There were only 2 thirty minute interviews.

Received an interview invite today for Saturday, August 20th. 

TIMELINE:

Submitted CASPA app and supplemental fee on 7/21

Received confirmation e-mail of application on 7/24

Received interview invitation on 7/28

Such a quick turn around. Wish all schools were this fast. ;-) 

Archived