New Bill Affecting PAs in Arkansas, HB1985

Fellow PAs/PA Students/Pre-PA students:

As of this morning, there has been a very important bill introduced for the future of PAs here in Arkansas, HB1985. Attached is the PDF version of this bill for you to read in full, but in summary, the bill sets up a committee of three PA’s and two physicians to review PA licenses and rules. This is a positive step toward future changes in the state of Arkansas for PA’s and licensing. I want to urge you and encourage you to contact your state representative and ask them to support this bill. In order to get this bill passed, I believe that we will need a collaborative effort of everyone involved. In stating this, I ask you to rally your family, fellow PA’s, future PA’s, supervising Physicians and anyone else that you may know. Below you will find a quick link for you to find your state representative.

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2011/2011R/Pages/LegislatorSearchResults.aspx?member=&committee=All&chamber=

I am excited about the future for PA’s in Arkansas and in partnering with you as we serve this state.

Christopher Davis

HUPA President Class of 2012

HB1985.pdf

• 1 month later...

Archived