Current 2014 Applicants (class of 2017)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took a look through last years forum posts and it looks like it took 4 or 5 days for all of the calls to be made last year. This made me feel a little better so I thought it may be comforting to some of you still waiting as well. Good luck everyone!

That is definitely encouraging :) Thank you for looking that up and sharing!

Should I just tell myself that I'm on the waitlist now...?

I don't think so quite yet! I believe "waitlisted" people will receive an email here shortly once all calls are made. From the looks of the Facebook group created, there are only 16 members/people that have accepted. Obviously, I imagine there are people who have accepted but not joined the group yet. So, maybe roughly 15ish more phone calls to be made? Just what I'm thinking...Prayers for everyone :)

Ok, I'm sorry but I find it incredibly hard to believe that in the past two days not a single person on this forum has been accepted to UT/ joined the FB group. What gives? I know there are still spots open and I am hopeful, but super confused. In a world where almost everyone uses these types of sites for things like this, I am having trouble thinking that someone would get in and not update the forum or join the group to start meeting their fellow classmates. Thoughts?

Archived