Current 2014 Applicants (class of 2017)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I've tried calling to see what was going on, but Kristi isn't answering probably because of how busy she is.  I haven't heard anything in regards to an interview or a rejection. I'm getting really nervous/frustrated. 

Any advice?

At this stage chances are very slim for  interview . Rejection letters are only being sent when they are done with acceptance letters . My best advice to you is to stay calm and ready for mext admission cycle as CASPA is bringing lot of changes in application process .

The waiting is becoming painful...

I literally keep stalking this page just waiting for something to calm my nerves.. I haven't heard of a date past the 23rd but I think they said at the interview that the last week in March they would sit and deliberate. They said to expect the first calls to go out the first week of April. This month is going soo slow but I'm really hoping for some good news!

I literally keep stalking this page just waiting for something to calm my nerves.. I haven't heard of a date past the 23rd but I think they said at the interview that the last week in March they would sit and deliberate. They said to expect the first calls to go out the first week of April. This month is going soo slow but I'm really hoping for some good news!

I'm with you! Before this, I thought I was a relatively patient person. Now I feel a little bit like a lunatic checking my phone and email so much. I had this dream the other night that they sent a physical acceptance letter to my old address and when I finally got my hands on it, I had 9 hours to accept my seat but they would only take replies via a physical piece of mail. There was this whole process of looking for a carrier pigeon and then I woke up and was like, "Self, you need to get back into meditating." Ha. Good luck, everyone. 

I'm just like everybody else. I'm getting anxious. Previous years around this time they already sent out acceptances. However, this year there have been snow storms. As a result, they had to push the date for acceptances back. When I talked to Kristi she said that she does not know when the last date for interviews will be. All the interviewers have to come together first and decide on what they want to do. This pushes the date back into April now. Hopefully all of this waiting and anticipation we hear some good news soon.  

I'd like to propose rescheduling April Fools' Day. The timing just really doesn't work for me this year. If my family or friends wanted to be terrible (thankfully they don't...I think), they'd get someone to call me today pretending to be UT. Call and pretend I won a million dollars from Publisher's Clearing House or whatever, but admissions decisions are so not fair game haha

Archived