Current 2014 Applicants (class of 2017)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone decided to go ahead and send their official transcripts from this semester? From the looks of last year's forum, invites for interviews were sent out as late as the 18th of January. I ask because I took a prerequsite course, did well in it, and would like for it to be included into my calculated GPA. Thank you for any input in advance.

Has anyone decided to go ahead and send their official transcripts from this semester? From the looks of last year's forum, invites for interviews were sent out as late as the 18th of January. I ask because I took a prerequsite course, did well in it, and would like for it to be included into my calculated GPA. Thank you for any input in advance.

I think that is a good idea. Based on other interviews I have had, they told us to keep them updated as they make decisions on who they accept into the program, as it could help with the decision process. It shows you are serious about their program and if they add it to your CASPA GPA and it boost it, it could earn you more "points". It doesn't hurt to try in my opinion.

I think that is a good idea. Based on other interviews I have had, they told us to keep them updated as they make decisions on who they accept into the program, as it could help with the decision process. It shows you are serious about their program and if they add it to your CASPA GPA and it boost it, it could earn you more "points". It doesn't hurt to try in my opinion.

Sounds great. I appreciate your advice srm101 !

I contacted Kristi in the PA office this past week to ask about sending updated stuff in and she said please do not at this point. If they want updated information, they will ask you specifically for it. Hope this helps! Good luck everyone and congrats North1le on the interview/acceptance at another school! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just received an email stating "Happy New Year

We are sending out interview invitations beginning this week.

We will interview January, February and early March

UT PA Program"

Finally the time has come :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UT PA Program"

I received this email as well! I wonder if this was sent to all applicants, or those who will be receiving an invitation!? Guess we will find out soon enough..

UT PA Program"

I received the same email today. However, someone I work with received an email for an interview on the 18th just like the person above. They must have sent out invitations to prime candidates first.

Archived