Current 2014 Applicants (class of 2017)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYONE WHO IS ON THE WAITLIST OR DID NOT RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW!!

My name is Emily and I have also received the waitlist email from Toledo. I do not want you guys to lose hope as I still have not lost any hope, but I do want you all to know of an opportunity that will give you all a competitive edge for next year if you do not get an invitation this application cycle. I am a Chief Scribe at a ScribeAmerica location near Youngstown, OH. We are currently hiring full time scribes. This is an opportunity to work with doctors and PA's in the emergency department setting directly by documenting in real time on patient's. If this is something that interests you or if you have any questions please contact me at trumbullscribes@scribeamerica.com. I hope to hear from some of you!!

Good luck to all those on the waitlist and congratulations to everyone who got the call the past few weeks!

For those accepted, if you've received your packets- when are deposits due by?

We all just started receiving the actual letters in the last few days. The deposit is due within 2 weeks from the date of the letter, and I believe mine was dated the 16th or 17th (I don't have the letter in front of me, so I cant verify). So assuming they are all dated the same that would mean deposits would be due around the 1st of May. The next set of calls would probably be shortly after that. Hopefully some of you receive them! Good luck guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone from the waitlist hear anything?

Hi seaweed1029. New to the forum as I finally started an account. I had an interview February 23rd and was wait-listed as well. I haven't heard anything yet. Hoping for news soon! 

• 5 months later...

Archived