Current 2014 Applicants (class of 2017)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called Kristi Hayes and she made it clear that we don't offer rolling admissions so we wont confirm till we interview all desired candidates all the way up to March 2015

All admission offers will made in March to April once they are done with interviews .

Anyone who have attended interview , will you care to share there interview format ??

I called Kristi Hayes and she made it clear that we don't offer rolling admissions so we wont confirm till we interview all desired candidates all the way up to March 2015

All admission offers will made in March to April once they are done with interviews .

Anyone who have attended interview , will you care to share there interview format ??

Individual interview and a group interview

This was definitely the most impressive PA program i've come across. It's affiliated with the medical school and the campus is away from the busy main campus. The simulation center blew me away and all the faculty we came across were really nice. You're pretty much surrounded by med students, pharmacy students, nursing students, and some PT students. Students were enthusiastic about the program and one even went out of his way to offer to drive me to my car since I was parked in a completely different lot (couldn't find parking).

The only thing that bothered me is that there was only 1 individual interview with a faculty member and 1 group interview. Your odds are pretty slim if you don't impress that person in your individual interview and you don't really get a second opportunity to improve your odds. Professor Gardner said that they received over 1200 applicants this cycle so the competition is definitely there.

Acceptance notifications are not sent out until April. I'm still very happy with my other top choice school, but UT definitely impressed me the most.

This was definitely the most impressive PA program i've come across. It's affiliated with the medical school and the campus is away from the busy main campus. The simulation center blew me away and all the faculty we came across were really nice. You're pretty much surrounded by med students, pharmacy students, nursing students, and some PT students. Students were enthusiastic about the program and one even went out of his way to offer to drive me to my car since I was parked in a completely different lot (couldn't find parking).

The only thing that bothered me is that there was only 1 individual interview with a faculty member and 1 group interview. Your odds are pretty slim if you don't impress that person in your individual interview and you don't really get a second opportunity to improve your odds. Professor Gardner said that they received over 1200 applicants this cycle so the competition is definitely there.

Acceptance notifications are not sent out until April. I'm still very happy with my other top choice school, but UT definitely impressed me the most.

Thank you for this helpful information.

Archived