I submitted mine in July. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe Augsburg viewed applications till the deadline. Based on other threads, sounds like you will likely get an interview if they have not rejected you yet. They interview till January so just try to be patient. Best of luck! Hope to see you post about an interview soon!

Is there anyone else who hasn't heard anything besides the initial "your application is complete" e-mail? I haven't heard a rejection, an invite to interview, a request for update in HCE, or anything.

Same here. I guess the positive is we haven't gotten a rejection either, so who knows.

@Midwestbound: I interviewed last Thursday, the 6th of Nov. My interviewer told me that the admissions committee was going to meet on Wednesday the 12th. I haven't heard anything about my admission status yet, I'm assuming they'll start calling sometime next week.

@ndpa09 I submitted my CASPA on July 22nd and submitted my supplemental app on the day of the deadline. Pretty sure that was September 1st. I received an email about a week prior to my interview giving me a date and time and asking me to email them a phone number they could reach me at.

As always, no news is better than a denial! Good luck to everyone applying!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived