Hi everyone, I was in your shoes last year and know how nerve racking the wait is! It seems like the first few acceptances in our group began in late October. Augs continued interviewing and finalizing the cohort into February. To give an idea of timing, I got an interview offer on 11/26, interviewed 12/2 and got a decision 12/19. Good luck!

PAFields the first info session is tomorrow evening, Oct 16th. The info session is optional and they tell you at the time of your interview invite that it will have no affect on their decision of whether or not to accept you. I spoke with the program coordinator yesterday who told me that the admission board would be meeting in the next week or so to discuss who they're going to accept from the first pool of interviews. The perspective students who interviewed this month that do not receive offers will be placed in the pool with the group of perspectives who will be interviewed in November and will be reconsider after the next round of interviews. This process will continue through January/February. I  hope this helps!

If you are not offered a seat this go around, does Augsburg officially put you on a waitlist and communicate to this to you?  In other words, if I have already interviewed will I hear something about my status one way or another this week since they have started to offer seats?

Archived