Searching for a PA to shadow in Burlington, VT or Albany, NY area!

Hi everyone!

My name is Emma and I'm a pre-PA student looking for a PA to shadow. I'm looking in either the Burlington, VT (Northwestern Vermont) area or the Albany, NY area. I am open to any discipline/specialty, just looking for some background and experience into the everyday life of a Physician's Assistant!

Please let me know if you know of anyone willing to mentor or you yourself would like to mentor!

Thank you everyone for your help!

-Emma 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By riversong
      I'm having a hard time finding PAs to shadow, I was only able to one so far. Currently work as a PCT at Albany Med. I have tried both AMC and SPH but no luck.  I have called a lot of clinics not affiliated with AMC or SPH too. (AMC called me back and told me to stop cold calling their clinics ? and no luck with SPH) and they have either given me the run around or told me "no" due to HIIPPA or that their PAs don't want the extra responsibility of a shadow.  
      Does anyone one know a PA in the area. It seems that the only way to convince a PA for shadow is to have some connections. Cold calling is not working. 
      I would really appreciate any advice!!  Feel free to DM me. 
    • By Painpa100
      I’m a pain management PA with 4+ years experience in interventional pain private practices. Currently in the process of opening my Pain Practice in New York City area. 

Looking for Supervising Physician for the practice. Will also receive percent ownership in practice and can perform the neuro-axial procedures if desired. I’m open to various arrangements, depending on what physician prefers.
      Please message if interested to associate and collaborate.
    • By ccorsale
      Hi there! 
      I am looking to relocate to the Western NY region (most likely Buffalo) after graduation and was hoping to work out some rotations in the area. I am not yet back on rotations given the circumstances, but figured I would start to look for something.
      Thanks!
    • By PAgirl199
      Hey everyone! 

I was recently accepted into a program for fall of 2020. BIOCHEM was not a prerequisite, but I have been currently retaking the class in case I had to re apply. My acceptance is conditional based on having an up to date physical and that is It (I already submitted the physical). My question is, is It worth finishing up this class strong? Or should I stop putting effort into the class and relax until my program starts? I’m not sure what to do & don’t want to waste time studying if I do not have to! Thanks !!
    • By golfpa
      Just wanted to start a thread for this upcoming year!
      Verified 6/7...
      CGPA- 3.83
      SGPA-3.84
      Patient Care - 1300 (EMT) , 150 ( voulenteer pt aid)
      5 letters of rec
      Good luck

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More