DancingPA1029

MICHIGAN: Eastern Michigan University

Congratulations to those already accepted!

I am anxiously awaiting a phone call or email. Good luck to those who are stilling waiting!!

Those that got accepted, who called you from EMU? Wondering if they are calling in batches. Can't believe that out of all 30 students only 2 are on this forum. 

Forum lurker here - I also was accepted (received my call yesterday afternoon from Jay Peterson). I work with someone whose spouse is on the EMU faculty and they told me yesterday that all calls were being made this week (M, T, W). I imagine if they have anyone turn down their spots they will then call the first people on the waitlist - we have 7 days to accept from the time they send an official email notification (not yet sent). 

• Upvote 2

I got the call and was accepted to EMU but will be declining my seat for another program. Best of luck to everyone else, hopefully one more of you will hear good news because of it!

• Upvote 1

Phone calls are going out today as well. I just got mine. Super excited to join this amazing new program. Good luck everyone!

• Upvote 2

I was on Oct. 24th, friday. I think its the second group. Same here no idea about the other seats. But i know some of the people that interviewed with me have already accepted spots at other schools. So i guess it will open up some more in the wait list. 

For those that got accepted at EMU and will be accepting their seat, I would like to start a Facebook group and I need an email address of another member. Please PM me. Thank you

Just got the official email with the acceptance. We have till December 8th to put in our deposits. I know couple of people that will be declining their spots at EMU. So, fingers crossed and good luck to those in wait list. I think you have a very good chance. 

Have they sent out notifications for those put on the wait list or just acceptance offers? I have been accepted to a different program but EMU was my first choice so I'm trying figure where they are in the notification process. I know they said early December at the latest, so I'm getting a little concerned now. Thanks. 

For everyone sitting on the edge of their chair and biting off every last piece of nail while waiting for a phone call or email........

I just called and was told they are still in the process of accepting students!