clapton sign +, a new diagnostic indicator

dude, I'm in a lot of pain. look I have clapton tickets(shows them to me), I should be there right now. sure enough 25k white count and acalculous cholecystitis.

(for those of you younger than 35 eric clapton is a singer and guitar god of great reknown)

if they were justin bieber tickets I would known he was faking and trying to get out of taking his 11 yr old daughter to the concert. an er visit costs less in the long run than memories of bad music.

Put a saline lock in, give a gram or two of Invanz, some pain Meds and let him go, and come back after the concert. It is slow hand after all. I left my wife in soft labor to go see Clapton and santana in concert.. A mistake I will never ever live down, so don't start - back in time for the last 12 hrs prior to delivery... Should be okay. Have him sign out AMA though., wink wink.

I dont think he'll be knock knock knockin on heaven's door just yet. Dont try to change his world for an inconvenient tummy ache. Im sure there is a pretty girl at the concert that could take his pain away. If not there is always cocaine. ----- Some of us under 35 yo's respect the slow hand :)

I had a to call an elderly UTI patient back to the ED last year for a blood culture that grew out gram negative rods; he was booked the next morning on the Queen Mary 2 for a trip of a lifetime transatlantic voyage. It literally pained me to tell him that he needed to come back and be admitted.....

I had a to call an elderly UTI patient back to the ED last year for a blood culture that grew out gram negative rods; he was booked the next morning on the Queen Mary 2 for a trip of a lifetime transatlantic voyage. It literally pained me to tell him that he needed to come back and be admitted.....

....wow...that would suck.

no option for iv abx now + daily or bid iv abx on the ship? big ships like that have a pretty serious sick bay....

....wow...that would suck.

no option for iv abx now + daily or bid iv abx on the ship? big ships like that have a pretty serious sick bay....

I seem to recall kicking that idea around with his wife (talked with her on the phone for quite a while), but he had several comorbidities and we thought the chance of him turning septic while in the middle of the ocean was too high. She was actually really cool about it; they had travel insurance and were both retired (i.e. no worries about getting time off work), so they just figured they would get him tuned up and take the next cruise.

Archived