b9214

2014-2015 application cycle

FYI just got a call today for an interview January 17th, I won't be attending but thought I'd let people know they're still offering them, and I was verified way back on May 12th

I was also invited for an interview Jan. 17! How many people were at the previous interview dates?

There were about 20 of us at the interview in November. I got an acceptance call immediately after leaving the parking lot. So far there are 14 of us in the Facebook group for 25 seats. So anywhere between 1 and 11 spots remain (4-5 spots is most likely).

There were about 20 of us at the interview in November. I got an acceptance call immediately after leaving the parking lot. So far there are 14 of us in the Facebook group for 25 seats. So anywhere between 1 and 11 spots remain (4-5 spots is most likely).

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!

Did anybody got a call from USF since last interview on Jan 17th.

Yes, I got a call on Monday and was accepted.  :)  That was a very large interview group!!   Did anyone else hear back?

I havent heard anything since interviewing 1/17. :(

Our deposits are due on Monday... so maybe they are waiting to see who sends them or not.  I think it is a good sign that you didn't get a rejection letter!  Especially with the size of our interview group!!

If you go on "my cougar connection" and check your application status it will tell you where you are. Mine says that I have been pending the waitlisted stage, but I never received an email. So, I agree, they are probably waiting until Monday to see who puts down a deposit.

• Upvote 1

I was offered a spot after the Jan 17th interview but declined it as I have decided to attend a different school. So congrats to whoever may have gotten my spot from the waitlist.

• Upvote 1