2014-2015 application cycle

• 1 month later...

I was also invited for an interview Jan. 17! How many people were at the previous interview dates?

There were about 20 of us at the interview in November. I got an acceptance call immediately after leaving the parking lot. So far there are 14 of us in the Facebook group for 25 seats. So anywhere between 1 and 11 spots remain (4-5 spots is most likely).

There were about 20 of us at the interview in November. I got an acceptance call immediately after leaving the parking lot. So far there are 14 of us in the Facebook group for 25 seats. So anywhere between 1 and 11 spots remain (4-5 spots is most likely).

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it!

If you go on "my cougar connection" and check your application status it will tell you where you are. Mine says that I have been pending the waitlisted stage, but I never received an email. So, I agree, they are probably waiting until Monday to see who puts down a deposit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived