2014/2015 Interviews

I wanted to begin a thread for this year's interviewees. 

Where is everyone from?

Is this your first year applying?

Have you visited Marietta?

I'm from Nashville, TN

This is my 2nd year applying.

I have no been to an open house for the PA program, but have visited the campus many times.

I have submitted mine and have been constantly checking my phone for communication. I'll post any updates I have!

Andrew

• 3 weeks later...

The area is a small town and the college brings a lot of business to the area. There is Marietta school district and also nearby is Belpre school district and Warren local school district. I went to Warren and it was great, I've heard Belpre is not so great and don't know much about Marietta. I think it's a beautiful area right on the river and there is a mall and chain restaurants in Parkersburg, WV (about 15-20 min drive). It's just across the river from Marietta. There are some restaurants in Marietta and a little shopping. I've always enjoyed the area! Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

I know of another girl who also interviewed last Saturday and was put on a wait list. Sounds like they were pretty selective as she has some pretty awesome grades and recommendations, but probably low on experience since the past Marietta classes had nearly 2000 hours on average. Hang in there. Other opportunities are out there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed at Marietta yesterday (1/23). They told us that 40 interviewed in November, 45 last week, and 45 yesterday- so 130 overall. They are meeting on Tuesday 1/27 to make the final deliberations and we will get our decision next week.

Hey anonymissy - thanks for the info! Did they say how many students they've already accepted? 

Archived