aplomb

Application cycle for June/July 2015

Hi Everyone!,

I mailed my application packet on Saturday and USPS delivery confirmation states it has been delivered to campus today. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief (temporarily, lol). Up next...post-card and then the real waiting begins after that. Good luck to everyone including me.

It feels so long ago that we sent in our applications/received our post cards. I wish they would give us some type of sign that there has been some progress... 

• Upvote 1

As a current student who went through this last year, I received an interview invitation by mail in late January/early February for a late February interview. Just to give you guys a time table reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

As a current student who went through this last year, I received an interview invitation by mail in late January/early February for a late February interview. Just to give you guys a time table reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANK YOU for the reply. This gives me a rough idea for time table. 

I received an invite for a "Validation Appt" coming a few weeks ago for a early February appt.   Has anyone gone though this yet?