• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to ask that as well.....whoops. One of the other applicants said that they were hoping to know this week. Then again, one of the students that was talking to us said last year they accepted 10 and then waited a little bit and then accepted 10 more, etc. She said the people that were put on the waitlist did not even hear until January......Also, I have heard that if you got an interview, you are either on the waitlist or accepted. They do not deny anyone unless the interview is absolutely awful. So if that is true, CONGRATS! You didn't get denied :D

Ok now that the shock has worn off and I can see all my typos. I'll clean up this post. They said that they would try and send emails by Friday to those accepted and the $500 deposit should be returned according to instructions contained therein. Congratulations everyone accepted and good luck to those waiting!!!!

Archived