GRE for UTMB

So for those with low low GRE scores, there is hope! I thought i wouldnt get any interviews with the score that I got. God will make a way if it is meant to be. Thats what i tell myself everyday! I got a 293 and a 4.5 on the writing, and i didnt even get asked about it at my first interview. Dont worry, youll be fine! We all will! Like i said, 7 interviews out of 10 schools to which i applied so far. Dont fret.

So for those with low low GRE scores, there is hope! I thought i wouldnt get any interviews with the score that I got. God will make a way if it is meant to be. Thats what i tell myself everyday! I got a 293 and a 4.5 on the writing, and i didnt even get asked about it at my first interview. Dont worry, youll be fine! We all will! Like i said, 7 interviews out of 10 schools to which i applied so far. Dont fret.

Thanks MissM for giving me the hope! Congratulations on getting interviews, did you already got acceptance?

Archived