Hello I applied but haven't heard anything yet. From their website I think they are a little later (at least compared to other schools I applied to) in reviewing applications and scheduling interviews

Hello I applied but haven't heard anything yet. From their website I think they are a little later (at least compared to other schools I applied to) in reviewing applications and scheduling interviews

Hi Lyndhurst! When did you submit your application? I submitted mine middle of July and  I got a confirmation mail via usps a few weeks ago saying that they've received my application. Did you get one as well?

Hello, my CASPA was verified June 5th and I did receive a letter from them saying application received. The letter arrived in mid June and since then I haven't heard from them. 

When I went to their open house, they said that they start reviewing applications in early June and two supposedly confirmed dates this year are 11/7 and 11/14. They invite ~120 interview offers with 32 people/interview, so I'm assuming there will be two more dates. Still haven't heard anything from them though. The wait is AGONIZING!

Ahhh! I know! I keep checking my email for a possible interview ::crossing my fingers:: lol does anyone know if interview invite is by email or mail? O.o

Good luck to us!

Just an update, they have started extending interview invites. Received a phone call today!

Yes definitely! Congrats on your invite! when is your interview? keeping my fingers crossed! hope to hear from them soon! 

Got an invite for 11/14! Anyone else get one for that day?

I got an interview for the 14th as well. I understand there will be a private interview and a group interview. Hmm... I wonder how the latter will unfold. :) Good luck all!

• Upvote 1

When did you submit your application?

I got an interview for the 14th as well. I understand there will be a private interview and a group interview. Hmm... I wonder how the latter will unfold. :) Good luck all!

Awesome! I live in Roanoke so if you want to grab some dinner the night before then I'd love to know a familiar face at the interview! :)

Found out I was accepted a few weeks ago, sent in my deposit recently, and set up my email and blackboard today! Been stalking Craigslist to get a feel for different housing options and am very excited to be starting PA school soon!

Anyone else interviewing on January 12th or 13th?  It would be great to grab lunch or dinner and find a familiar face come interview day.  Let me know!

Anyone else interviewing on January 12th or 13th? It would be great to grab lunch or dinner and find a familiar face come interview day. Let me know!

I just received an invitation to interview for Monday, January 12th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I just received an invitation to interview for Monday, January 12th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh strange I didn't get a notification that u responded. Congrats, and good luck today!!

• Upvote 1