Caspa 2014-2015

Hello I applied but haven't heard anything yet. From their website I think they are a little later (at least compared to other schools I applied to) in reviewing applications and scheduling interviews

Hi Lyndhurst! When did you submit your application? I submitted mine middle of July and  I got a confirmation mail via usps a few weeks ago saying that they've received my application. Did you get one as well?

When I went to their open house, they said that they start reviewing applications in early June and two supposedly confirmed dates this year are 11/7 and 11/14. They invite ~120 interview offers with 32 people/interview, so I'm assuming there will be two more dates. Still haven't heard anything from them though. The wait is AGONIZING!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got an interview for the 14th as well. I understand there will be a private interview and a group interview. Hmm... I wonder how the latter will unfold. :) Good luck all!

Awesome! I live in Roanoke so if you want to grab some dinner the night before then I'd love to know a familiar face at the interview! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived