Sign in to follow this  
Fifi

Georgia pay scale

Hi there,

I just moved to Georgia and I was wondering what is the median salary you all are getting for primary care PA with 3 years experience? I'm from Texas and it seems it's a lot lower than they're median salary for the level of work exp that I have. And just to put in perspective, what do hospitalists, surgical and ER pas make here in GA ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By amr151030
      Selling my Magoosh Premium, it expires July 30, 2019. 
    • By Contigo75
      Hey all,
      So I started studying for the GRE earlier this month. I subscribed to Magoosh and have been using their 3 month plan and am currently finishing week 2. I'm REALLY struggling with the Quant sections. I'm talking like the basic math concepts. I know that it is fairly early in prep to be freaking out, but I am basically getting every single quant question wrong. I'm not dumb....I just didn't take school seriously from elementary school through high school (when you learn basically all the math topics on the GRE) and now it's biting me in the butt. 
      I'm planning on taking the GRE the second week of April and applying this cycle as well.  Is this enough time to study? Has anyone experienced similar sentiments about this section and if so, how did you overcome it? Does Magoosh get better? My goal is a 305 for the 2 part. Verbal I am not concerned about. 

So many questions and uncertainties. I could really use some advice and support. 
    • By atjPA
      Follow this link: https://gre.magoosh.com/invite/5F7JDH to get $10 off Magoosh GRE prep when you sign up! It's automatically discounted when you check out, but only if you follow this link! Magoosh really helped me get the score I needed for PA school and I wanted to share this with website to all my Pre-PA friends! Hope this works for you!
    • By cardiacpack94
      Hey guys!
      So I have a question about CASPA and ETS. On my CASPA profile there are a few schools that are missing from schools that have received my GRE score but according to ETS, the scores have been received by all the schools that I entered. Should I resend the score or contact the Admissions Representative to see if they did receive my scores?
    • By Davidhaslhof
      Hey Guys & Gals,

I just took the GRE today and did not do well at all.  150 for verbal and 138(kill me please) for quant.  I was expecting to get into the 50% but clearly, I was not successful with the quant.  I think the combination of not doing math or a long time + time anxiety + failure to adequately prepare are the reasons while I did so poorly.  I am sure my dog could have done better and his skills are limited to sitting and smiling...
      Some basic info:
      Age 31
      Associates GPA 2.8
      Science GPA 3.3
      BS GPA 3.72  
      My patient care experience is a little over 23,000* hours:
      *Not included 2 years as a volunteer EMT covering 36 hours a week of a small town
      3,744 as a Paramedic
      9,360 as a respiratory therapist (ED, NICU, PICU, SICU, Neuro-ICU, MICU, CVICU)
      10,000+ as a combined flight respiratory therapist and a flight paramedic.
      Directors of both the ED and Acute Care Surgery wrote letters of recommendation

I am not sure what to do right now...  While the school I applied to requires the GRE, they don't have a minimum threshold and only recommend that you are above 50% to be competitive.  They did report that the middle 60% percent of the class scored between 30-67% on the Quant portion of the GRE's.  To me, that suggests that the GRE has little emphasis in the overall review of the application.  I am not sure if I should call and speak to either my admissions counselor or if I should speak to the director of admissions to ask for advice.  The priority deadline for the application is July 1st and the final deadline is September 1st.  I am not sure if I should call and ask them to place a hold on the application, make a note that I will take the GRE exam in the next month, or if repeating the GRE is even necessary in the grand scheme of my application.  I do want to take the GRE again, but my only issue is the cost of the repeat test plus the cost of an online prep will set me back a small sum of money.  I am frustrated at myself, not sure what to do, and I am looking for any guidance or advice others can give.

Please send help
      Kyle

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More