Brushing up on MSK radiology

Hey there! I am hoping to start a new job in the next few months in orthopedics (several interviews and one offer in the works). I'm wanting to brush up on my musculoskeletal radiology now. I've been in family practice for 3 years and just need a refresher. Any websites, CME courses, or books you guys recommend? The practice who is presenting an offer is mostly joint replacement, so xray is where I need to focus for now. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!

Awesome. Thank you guys! I do feel like I have a good grasp on bony anatomy thanks to my undergrad in athletic training, so that's good. I looked at all of the links from the first reply, and only one of them really was what I was looking for. It was this one: http://www.rad.washington.edu/academics/academic-sections/msk/teaching-materials/online-musculoskeletal-radiology-book/preface

Systematically reviewed what to look for on MSK films. Thanks for all your input! This helped a lot.

p.s. got the official offer for the job today. WOOHOO! :)

• 1 year later...

Archived