How do transfer credits from other schools work in CASPA?

I will graduate from UofA In May. I have taken a few classes here and there at two different community colleges that will have contributed to earning my bachelors degree. However, I have also taken classes at those community colleges that have nothing to do with my degree or pre reqs for PA school. Do I have to list every course I've ever taken or only the classes that I have taken at the UofA and those that matter for transfer credit? For example: I took an intro algebra class my senior year of high school at a community college and got an F because I stopped going. Stupid, I know. Do those classes have to go into CASPA too?!? If so, my GPA will obviously suffer tremendously. Someone please help.

If you never took another course at that CC I would just call that high-school stuff and forget it. It's irrelevant.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately, 'dem ain't the rules. She could certainly do that, but getting caught is reason alone to revoke an acceptance and basically barred from ever attending the institution that discovers it. CASPA will verify.

Hate it for her, but that's the way it is.

If you never took another course at that CC I would just call that high-school stuff and forget it. It's irrelevant.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

I just reported this post. I know it may seem extreme to do so but the advice in this post by JohnnyM2 is dangerous. Please do not rely upon this advice. I know it might stink to list an F on your CASPA but you need to report every college class you've taken at every college you've ever been to. I took one English class at a community college almost 15 years ago but I still listed it and had an official transcript sent to CASPA.

^ THIS. Nobody on here should be encouraging anyone to knowingly submit a fraudulent application, which leaving out a school to avoid a lower GPA calculation effectively is. The schools and PAEA will come after you for a Code of Conduct violation when its discovered, and it will be. It's just a question of when. The F is a much more surmountable obstacle than getting banned from applying to PA schools. Also, if you don't think PAEA and the schools look at these forums, as well as Reddit and other social media, think again.Just a fair word of warning that this is all very public.

That said, I don't think OP was attempting to be fraudulent, however, I would encourage you to review all the CASPA instructions for reporting schools, as they are quite clear that this is required. You might want to check these all out to make sure you're familiar with all major aspects of the app before applying. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

ALWAYS confirm this information with a CASPA customer service rep if you are not sure. The responses on here can be helpful but they are often inaccurate and you will want the accurate and correct information when applying to CASPA. You can reach customer service reps from 9am-5pm ET at 617.612.2080 or caspainfo@caspaonline.org. Keeping in mind you will receive a more complete and quicker response if you call them. 

Thank you,

Danielle Di Silvestro 

Archived