TeleHealth Venture for Illinois PAs!

Hello Illinois PAs!

My name is Dr Jonathan and I am a Family Physician in Chicago.  I am also the owner of a new, innovative telehealth medical practice.  I have an outstanding lucrative employment opportunity for PAs licensed in Illinois interested in primary care and I would love to talk with those of you who are interested.  Don't worry, we do not write prescriptions!  If you have a real passion for counseling patients on prevention of chronic disease and management of chronic disease, this gig is for you.  If you are passionate about change in the way primary care is practiced, this gig is for you.  If you want to be involved in the early stages of a vibrant nationally expanding company, this gig is for you.  If you want to make $45 an hour in the comfort of your own home in your free time while practicing innovative primary care, this gig is for you!

Thank you very much for your attention and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.  I'd love to talk to you!

Please email me directly at Jonathan@helix-health.com

Thank you!

DrJonathan

Archived