2014-2015 interview invites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed at LMU on September 12. It looks like a great program. The interview process was great. I went there not knowing what to expect, and I was very surprised how nice the staff and students were. The facilites are the best Ive seen. I hope I get in. They said 4-6 weeks I should know something.

They did a presentation, you introduce yourself to the group, meet some of the current students, individual interviews, tour the place, eat lunch, another interview and your done. I felt like they wanted me to have a good interview and a good overall experience. I didn't feel like anyone was trying to stump me with a crazy question.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As of a few weeks ago we were told all seats for the incoming class were filled. If you do not have any other offers, don't give up! It was early April when I got in. People can still drop out. I do not think they have reached the purge day yet where they have to make their 500 dollar deposit.

Archived