High Point University 2014-2015

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interviewing in January! :)

Any advice/comments about your interview experience those of you who had it in November?

Hi, I interviewed at HPU on November 7th. The interview is really fun and relaxed. The faculty will go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and welcomed throughout the entire day. When I interviewed, the applicants were divided into two groups. Through a pre-determined assignment, half of the applicants interviewed in the morning and half interviewed in the afternoon. The applicants that interviewed in the morning stayed at the PA lab, while the applicants that interviewed in the afternoon toured HPU's main campus. We then met for lunch and switched places. I know interviewing for PA school is really stressful, but you can look forward to this one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jan 30 =) are you guys from out that way? Which airport should I fly to? Never been to NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greensboro (GSO) is the closest airport to High Point, but is not a major hub - it may be easier/cheaper to fly into Charlotte (CLT) or Raleigh (RDU) but both of those are a bit of a drive.  Enjoy your time here in NC!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived