Hlc

Campbell University Interviews 2014-2015

Has anyone been offered a seat that was on the waitlist yet? Or know if they have started to?

How long was it between you interview and hearing back??

5 day would've been great! Someone else who was accepted this year heard back after 6 weeks.  This thursday will make it 6 weeks for me. With the holidays in this window, I may be waiting even longer.

Anyone else have a timetable?

Also wondering if anyone from the wait list has been offered a seat or any news regarding the wait list in general

I was informed they have started pulling from the wait list. However I don't think they can give out any more information than that. I hope a spot for me opens up! Good luck to all who are waiting!

I interviewed in early November and was put on the wait list a week or so after. I got a call and an email from Ben last week saying that a spot opened up for me!

I am in the same boat. I have been accepted to a program that starts in May but would rather go here!! I knew they were pulling from the waitlist last week but I didn't know if they now have a full class after that. Thanks!

Got a call yesterday offering me a spot off the waitlist! I'll definitely be attending!

Wishing the best for everyone else out there still waiting and looking forward to meeting my fellow classmates this fall! 

I received a call today! I'm off the waitlist. Keep your hopes up fellow waitlisters. It's not over till it's over!

For anybody who is currently in the program or graduated- what was the experience like. How is it/was it? Good experiences or bad? What was the curriculum - PBL or traditional lectures?

Do you/ did you feel prepared for the future? How is the faculty?

Estimated cost of attendance/ tuition?

I just received an offer to an interview for this current cycle and I'm deciding  what to do since I already was accepted to an instate program.

Thanks everyone! I welcome all info! :)